Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Service - March 30, 2014

3/30 - Ephesians 5:8-14 - “Lighten Up!” 

For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light! For this light within you produces only what is good and right and true.
10 Carefully determine what pleases the Lord. 11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them. 12 It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret. 13 But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them, 14 for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, “Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.”

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Rob

Scripture:

Praise Band:

Lead Guitar - Scott (12 string acoustic)
Bass -  Rob
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Emily (acoustic)
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:

Song 1 - Open the Eyes of My Heart
Song 2 - God You Reign
Song 3 - It Is You
Song 4 - How Great Is Our God

Offering: Light of the World (click here for the chart and to hear the mp3)
Doxology (short)

Song 5 - Jesus Name Above All Names

13 comments:

  1. Songs... Gotta do IN THE LIGHT for this one. :)

    I will lead worship for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do 12 sting acoustic in the Aux 1 stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to work the FD so won't be at this service 3/30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, if you want to stay with 12 string, I can cover bass. 3/30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fine with me. Also, don't forget that Victoria has a bass as well if she is willing to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily is in but Bethany said she will sit out if someone else wants to sing this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Open the Eyes of My Heart
    God You Reign
    It Is You
    How Great Is Our God

    Offering: Light of the World (chart and mp3 file to come...)

    Jesus Name Above All Names

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily - you take the intro to How Great Is Our God. It's like the way we went over it. Let me know if you want a refresher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell her Rob. She nevers checks her email. Let me know if you need Bethany this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. To those who were there last night, I just wanted to say it was a great practice. I don't know if it's cuz I've been away, but I really think it was because we didn't use the cheat sheets. We only really practiced for Sunday, but it just seemed different not stressing about the order of the song and we did them just fine.

    ReplyDelete