2/4 - 1 Corinthians 9: 19-23 - "Finding Common Ground"
19 Even though I am a free man with no master, I have become a slave to all people to bring many to Christ. 20 When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law. 21 When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law,[a] I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ.
22 When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. 23 I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.
Worship Leader: CJ
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - CJ
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board -
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Love The Lord
Song 2 - Here I Am Lord
Song 3 - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Offering - No Longer Slaves
Song 4 - Happy Day
The services up through Easter are now posted. Please sign-up where you can. FYI, Dominic and I will not be at the 2/4, 2/11, or 2/18 services. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!!
ReplyDeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteVictoria, for the dates that Dominic and I cannot be at church (2/4, 2/11, & 2/18), I'm putting you on bass. Let me know if that's a problem.
DeleteThat’s fine
Deleteout of town
ReplyDeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteI can play if needed
ReplyDeleteI can also do worship leader if need be.
DeleteI will put you down for both. Let us know if you need any help.
DeleteI may take you up on that offer for help.
DeleteHere is the song list
ReplyDeleteLove The Lord
Here I Am Lord
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
Offertory-No Longer Slaves https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TkUMJtK5k
Happy Day
I'm in
ReplyDeleteThis from Frannie...she called to say that she misses you all TERRIBLY, and also the "shaking and rattling" of her instruments with the band. Hopes that everyone is well and she will return one of these days. She has attended a Brethren church there that also has a contemporary band, has joined with some acquaintances for meals from time to time, and is enjoying her home there very much.
ReplyDeletei was not planning on coming to practice tonight - is that ok - i can come over for a bit if you need me - but i am getting ready to go out of town leaving super early in the morning - let me know.
ReplyDelete