Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Service - March 26, 2017

3/26 - Ephesians 5:8-14 “Light”

8 For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light! 9 For this light within you produces only what is good and right and true.

10 Carefully determine what pleases the Lord. 11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.12 It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret. 13 But their evil intentions will be exposed when the light shines on them, 14 for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, 

“Awake, O sleeper,
    rise up from the dead,
    and Christ will give you light.”


Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - Paul

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Here I Am to Worship
Song 2 - At the Cross
Song 3 - Your Great Name
Song 4 - What A Beautiful Name

Offering - All We Sinners


Song 5 - This Is Amazing Grace 

14 comments:

  1. I'm in and will take worship leader for this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Rob, just checking to make sure you'll be here for this week. I'd like to have you on guitar because I am going to pick two new songs. I noticed you decided to play on the 19th so did not know if you were changing plans to sit out this week. If you want to sit out that is fine but the songs will sound better with your lead parts.

      Delete
    2. Yes I will be there. If we do capo songs, let's try to have capo guitars tuned with capos on, rather than play out of tune as we have been. I will bring a 2nd guitar if we play a capo tune from now on and forever. :)

      Delete
    3. I like the two guitar idea. Hopefully these new songs wont require a capo though. I haven't really looked for charts yet.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. He just texted me yes. I'll make the update.

      Delete
  4. Here are the songs for Sunday:

    Here I Am to Worship
    At the Cross
    Your Great Name
    What A Wonderful Name (chart and youtube clip to come)

    Offering
    All We Sinners (chart and youtube clip to come)

    This Is Amazing Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What A Wonderful Name should be "What A Beautiful Name"

      Delete
  5. Frannie called to say that she is going to take one more week off but definitely will play next Sunday. She's feeling a lot better.

    ReplyDelete