3/12 - Romans 4:1-5 “Faith and Righteousness”
The Faith of Abraham
4 Abraham was, humanly speaking, the founder of our Jewish nation. What did he discover about being made right with God? 2 If his good deeds had made him acceptable to God, he would have had something to boast about. But that was not God’s way. 3 For the Scriptures tell us, “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”
4 When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned. 5 But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners.
Worship Leader: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Forever Reign C
Song 2 - Nothing But The Blood C
Song 3 - Everything Glorious D
Song 4 - We Believe D
Offering - Sanctuary
Song 5 - Make A Difference
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in I can do worship leader.
ReplyDeleteIm there
ReplyDeleteI'm available
ReplyDeleteI can be here
ReplyDeleteI'll sit this week out since Rob is out next week.
ReplyDeleteLaura - thank you so much for the time and effort you spend keeping this blog updated.
ReplyDeleteI opened it up this morning to work on my Worship Leader tasks this morning and just felt the thankfulness that all this is so organized right at our finger tips when we need it.
Thanks for letting Jesus make you awesome!
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
(That's many thanks)
:)
Here are the songs. Two new songs - but they are very simple songs. Women please listen to Make A Difference and let me know who wants to sing it. My ear says it would work with either Laura or Bethany but you all might hear it differently or it might be as simple as one of you has time to learn it this week and the other doesn't... please let me know though - also, we can play it in a slightly lower key without any problems on the guitar - if that makes a difference - please let me know.
ReplyDeleteForever Reign C
Nothing But The Blood C
Everything Glorious D
We Believe D - Newsboys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E00j5xGeDm8
Sanctuary
Make A Difference E - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfGOMWnRdqs
Thanks for the compliment on the organization of the blog, Rob. I'm glad that my organizational skills can come in handy! :-)
DeleteI just listened to "Make a Difference" and could do it, the key is fine. If Bethany wants to lead it, I'm fine with that too. Who is going to play that mouth/keyboard thingy??
I'm sure it's a great song, but I don't think I'm going to have a lot of time to practice it this week. Thank you for considering me though :) Laura would do a great job leading it!!
ReplyDeleteFrannie will NOT be at rehearsal on Thursday or service on Sunday, 3/12.
ReplyDeleteI am now working 24 hrs Thursday so can't make practice with the kids or our practice. I will be there Sunday and I am good with the new songs.
ReplyDelete