Monday, April 4, 2016

Service - May 15, 2016

5/15 - Romans 8:14-17 “Children of God”

14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.

15 So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16 For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Paul

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  God You Reign D
Song 2:  Heart of Worship D
Song 3:  Lord You Are More Precious D
Song 4:  I Love You Lord D
Song 5:  Spirit of the Living God D

Offering:  Lord Listen to Your Children Praying G

Song 6:  Abba Father

10 comments:

  1. I'll do worship leader for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to take a break on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the set list:

    God You Reign D
    Heart of Worship D
    Lord You Are More Precious D
    I Love You Lord D
    Spirit of the Living God D

    Offering:

    Lord Listen to Your Children Praying G

    Abba Father

    I want us to focus on worshiping God and tying all of these songs together with no awkward pauses and more room for music. Just think of us stepping out of the way and letting God move how he wants to move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a heads up for Thursday we have to take down what we set up because of the Mennonite gospel singing at our church on sat nite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're coming to practice tomorrow night, please also bring the songs for the 5/29 service with you as members from JTS will be joining us to run through them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will not be at practice. I am planning on being there at 7 or 7:15 Sunday morning to setup and go over the songs.

    ReplyDelete