5/8 - Senior High Sunday, Kaley Loughlin is doing the sermon, Matthew 17:20
20 “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.”
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria (tentative)
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: There is a Kingdom
Song 2: Manifesto
Song 3: Holy Spirit
Offering: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Song 4: Our God Saves
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm tentative but in. This is the day after my graduation. I should be there, but it will be a busy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm In
ReplyDeleteBethany is in
ReplyDeleteI will sit this one out.
ReplyDeleteThe Youth never gave me any songs, so I've picked songs that should be relatively easy and will hopefully fit with their message. They're now posted.
ReplyDelete