Friday, February 20, 2015

Service - March 22, 2015

3/22- Psalm 119: 9-16 “The Hidden Word”
How can a young man keep his way pure? By living by Your Word. 10 I have looked for You with all my heart. Do not let me turn from Your Law. 11 Your Word have I hid in my heart, that I may not sin against You. 12 Great and honored are You, O Lord. Teach me Your Law. 13 I have told with my lips of all the Laws of Your mouth. 14 I have found as much joy in following Your Law as one finds in much riches. 15 I will think about Your Law and have respect for Your ways. 16 I will be glad in Your Law. I will not forget Your Word.

Sound System:  

Worship Leader:     Scott

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Scott

Aux 1 - Emily

Aux 2 - Mike

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Lighthouse
Song 2:  Take it to the Streets
Song 3:  Greater

Offering:  Overwhelmed

Click here for the chart for bass and keys.
Click here for the chart for guitar.
Click here for the YouTube video with lyrics.
Click here for the YouTube video with capo.


Song 4:  Ancient Words

22 comments:

  1. I'll be there and do worship leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll need either Scott or Victoria to play bass for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria can do it if she wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, what do you want to play for this service? Rhythm or keys?

      Delete
    2. I'll do keys for a change if Rob or Paul is there. If not, I will do 12 string

      Delete
  4. Emil and Bethany are available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a head's up for this service, the youth will be sharing a ministry moment so this may want to be considered when selecting songs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone know what the ministry moment will be about? That would help me out greatly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and Victoria may chime in as well since she's leading it, but the junior high youth will be doing a registration party for National Junior High Conference that day. They are going to be sharing with the congregation information about what the junior high youth group has been doing and we're they're heading. It's an opportunity for the congregation members to see the youth members and hear how they're support (the congregation's) has helped the kids grow and learn.

      Delete
    2. Laura that's exactly what we are doing thank you :)

      Delete
  7. There is no drummer for this service. Neither Darren or John are available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like we'll do an acoustic set then.

    Here is the list:

    Lighthouse
    Take it to the Streets
    Greater

    Offering:

    Overwhelmed (new song) chart coming

    Ancient Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just made a special request to Franny. Will let you know. If not, this is going to be a unique situation where we have no drums and Victoria on bass. So, keep in mind that this is going to be a unique thing - so, we should be open to the Spirit to guide us through it - maybe we might need to come up with a creative approach to make it all work... just something to keep in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Franny says she can help. Yay. So, we might want to shoot for an unplugged type approach. Scott - will that work?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unplugged is fine. What if we sit up front kind of like the Christmas Sing a long?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it would be a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete