This event is confirmed.
Encounter City Park
August 8, 2018
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
I have sent a message to Steve to confirm Encounter City Park for 8/8, so I've posted the event to the blog.
ReplyDeleteall in
ReplyDeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteWe need to pick out songs for a set here and practice the set to give this a little MORE than what we have given in the past if possible - help me pick songs. Let's pick all songs that we could do in our sleep so that we can focus on worship rather than mechanics. Help!
ReplyDeleteHere are a few songs that come to mind just as suggestions even though I’m not playing
ReplyDeleteDays of Elijah
Say Say
Sing to The King
Word of God Speak
Greater
These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head
Revelation Song
ReplyDeleteHow Can It Be
Forever
ReplyDelete(Kari Jobe)
DeleteHey seeing if google blogspot works sending notifications.
ReplyDelete