Saturday, December 16, 2017

Service - January 21, 2018

1/21/18 - Psalm 62:5-8 "My Rock"

5 Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
    for my hope is in him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
    my fortress where I will not be shaken.
7 My victory and honor come from God alone.
    He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
8 O my people, trust in him at all times.
    Pour out your heart to him,
for God is our refuge.

Worship Leader:  Paula

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion - 
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - I Am Not Alone
Song 2 - Mighty To Save
Song 3 - Blessings
Song 4 - Just Be Held

Offering - Praise Song (My Soul Finds Rest In God Alone) 

Song 5 - How Great Is Our God

11 comments:

  1. Here are the songs for next week:

    I Am Not Alone
    Mighty To Save
    Blessings
    Just Be Held

    Offering: Praise Song (My Soul Finds Reat In God Above) by Aaron Keyes
    https://youtu.be/CSp-3kvKQZs

    How Great Is Our God

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to share that this experience (being worship leader) has changed my life and my relationship with God. I love reading the scripture and trying to pick the perfect songs to go with the scripture and the call to worship. I am still terribly nervous when I get up there but it has changed me nonetheless. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome, it has changed my life too. There is something about the process of listening for God's voice in order that you can share it with others that is enriching in a unique and powerful, life-changing way. Thank you for sharing that, Paula.

      Delete
  3. I will either be late or not at practice for this service. It is parent teacher conferences, so I will be working 14+ hours that day and won’t be done until 8 or 8:30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chart for the Offering song is posted with the TITLE: Psalm 62 on the Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete