14 “The day will come, says the Lord, when I will do for Israel and Judah all the good things I have promised them.
15 “In those days and at that time
I will raise up a righteous descendant from King David’s line.
He will do what is just and right throughout the land.
16 In that day Judah will be saved,
and Jerusalem will live in safety.
And this will be its name:
‘The Lord Is Our Righteousness.’
I will raise up a righteous descendant from King David’s line.
He will do what is just and right throughout the land.
16 In that day Judah will be saved,
and Jerusalem will live in safety.
And this will be its name:
‘The Lord Is Our Righteousness.’
17 For this is what the Lord says: David will have a descendant sitting on the throne of Israel forever. 18 And there will always be Levitical priests to offer burnt offerings and grain offerings and sacrifices to me.”
Sound System:
Worship Leader: Laura
Scripture:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Worship Leader: Laura
Scripture:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Frannie (percussion)
Aux 2 - Scott (12 string)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Brandi
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: Light of the Stable
Song 2: Mighty to Save
Song 3: How Many Kings
Song 4: Nothing But the Blood
Offering: Tell Me the Story of Jesus (this will be Rob and Laura)
Click here for the YouTube video.
Song 5: Go Tell it on the Mountain
I'm available.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteBethany and Emily will not be available this week
ReplyDeleteI'll take worship leader this week.
ReplyDeletei'm in.
ReplyDeleteI'm in on 12 string
ReplyDeleteI've posted the songs for this service. I did a mix of Christmas and "regular" songs. Since we are moving into the Advent season, I tried to focus on the whole story of salvation through Jesus with the music.
ReplyDeleteAlso, do we want to come together to try to practice sometime this week or weekend?
ReplyDeleteI am available Friday evening - or Saturday evening - I think. ?? Otherwise we could just say - get there early on Sunday - like 7?
DeleteOr - we can just all make some time to go over anything we are unsure of on our own this week - and get together on at the usual time on Sunday morning.
DeleteWe are also available Saturday evening, not Friday though. Also, I'm hoping we can have full drums this week. Can we do that?
DeleteI can make time on Saturday evening if possible.
Deletelooks like Saturday evening is gaining momentum.
ReplyDeleteSaturday evening works for me too
ReplyDeleteI cant make Saturday eve/ dinner date but could do afternoon.
ReplyDeletefull drums yes . just have to hook up to move them.
ReplyDeletei have a rehearsal with the Sheltering God people in Middletown from 2 til like 4-ish.
ReplyDeletei think we'll have to go over songs without darren - it'll still be helpful - 6pm? 7pm?
ReplyDeleteEither works for me
Deletelet's make it 7pm.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be there. Without Darren are we able to get the drums setup?
DeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteMost efficient practice... ever.
ReplyDelete